…the home of the FiveStar Methodtm of Dream Analysis
Play Intro Video
DreamStartm offers training in an innovative and highly effective approach to dream work based on co-creative dream theory—the idea that dreams are co-created through the interaction between the dreamer and the dream content. Co-creative dream theory views the dream—whether lucid or nonlucid—as an unfolding relational process, rather than only a static set of images or symbols to be analyzed.
Because of its unprecedented emphasis on dreamer choice and responsibility, the DreamStar dreamwork approach—called The FiveStar Method—is wholly congruent with the goals of life coaching, spiritual mentoring, and contemporary psychotherapy. It is fairly easy to learn and highly adaptable to one-on-one and group settings.
- You can participate in online dream groups.
- You can peruse a sampling of resources on our Free Downloads page.
- You can enjoy our featured content—our instructional videos and our blogs
- You can peruse dozens of articles by Scott included here.
- You can enroll in a program in dream study leading to certification as a DreamStar Dreamwork Practitioner (DDP).
- You can take courses in dreamwork, soon to be available on Voomly.com.
- You can have individual dream consultation sessions with Scott or Kim via videoconferencing.
- You can obtain mentoring in dream analysis via one-on-one sessions, focusing on the analysis of client dreams, and/or your own dreams, using the FSM.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us to let us know about your interests.
Dr. Scott Sparrow
Gregory Scott Sparrow, EdD, LPC-S (Tx), LMFT (Va)
Professor of Counseling, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Former President and Board Chair, International Association for the Study of Dreams
Founder, DreamStar Institute and DreamStar Free Online Counseling
Private practice, at www.drscottsparrow.com