Welcome to DreamStar Institute!
…the home of the FiveStar Methodtm of Dream Analysis
DreamStartm offers training in an innovative and highly effective approach to dream work based on co-creative dream theory—the idea that dreams are co-created through the interaction between the dreamer and the dream content. Co-creative dream theory views the dream—whether lucid or nonlucid—as an unfolding relational process, rather than only a static set of images or symbols to be analyzed.
Because of its unprecedented emphasis on dreamer choice and responsibility, the DreamStartm dreamwork approach—called The FiveStar Methodtm—is wholly congruent with the goals of life coaching, spiritual mentoring, and contemporary psychotherapy. It is fairly easy to learn and highly adaptable to one-on-one and group settings.
There are several ways to benefit from the services of DreamStartm Institute.
- You can participate in online dream groups and webinars.
- You can peruse a sampling of resources on our “Stuff for You” page.
- You can enjoy our featured content—our instructional videos, our blogs, and our “Best Reads”
- You can enroll in a program in dream study leading to certification as a DreamStartm Dreamwork Practitioner (DDP).
- You can have individual dream consultation sessions via videoconferencing.
- You can obtain mentoring in dream analysis via one-on-one sessions, focusing on the analysis of client dreams, and/or your own dreams, using the FSM.
I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me to let me know about your interests.
G. Scott Sparrow, EdD, LPC-S (Tx), LMFT (Va)
Professor of Counseling, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Charter Faculty, Atlantic University
Former President and Board Chair, International Association for the Study of Dreams, www.iasdreams.org
Site Creator for IASD Online Activity Center www.iasdreamcourses.org
Founder, DreamStar Institute
Private practice at www.drscottsparrow.com